Vacation rental property managers and owners have many options when it comes to creating their channel management strategy.
While it is a best practice to list your properties on each of the major listing sites, it can be challenging and even daunting to manage multiple properties on many different channels.
With you in mind, MyVR collaborated with HomeAway to host a live webinar where we discussed performance strategies and optimizations within the listing site. In this latest webinar, HomeAway and MyVR: Essentials and Updates for Booking Season, we take a deep dive into HomeAway’s unique customer segments, insights, and features.
HomeAway shares what they are doing to boost the success of property managers using MyVR’s property management software. The learnings from our webinar highlight the unique attitudes and values of guests who search and book vacation rentals on HomeAway. This customer segment is different from other listing sites, and because of this, they demand different messaging and marketing strategies to attract them to your reservations.
What You’ll Learn from this Video
- Why MyVR property managers on HomeAway outperform the average property manager
- Why you might be losing revenue by not including HomeAway in your channel management strategy
- How the HomeAway traveler segment differs from those found on other channels
- Data that will allow you to target potential guests with greater accuracy on HomeAway
- How to stand out against the competition on HomeAway - and drive revenue
- Best use HomeAway’s data tools to optimize your properties’ listings
- And upcoming HomeAway features
This exclusive webinar is only one part of a series MyVR has been conducting with major listing site partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, and Flipkey. MyVR conducted these webinars to highlight the unique customer segments, insights, and value propositions of each channel to vacation rental property managers with the intent that they may take these learnings to optimize their performance.
Upon gaining access to the HomeAway webinar, you will also immediately have access to our recent webinars with Airbnb, Booking.com, and TripAdvisor.