We have had a busy fall and have launched several new features that you’ve asked for – we hope you love them! Here’s a brief summary:
Automated check-in & check-out emails – you can now send automated emails triggered by a set number of days before or after check-in date, check-out date, or the midpoint of a renter’s stay.
Inbox improvements- we made a few improvements to our messaging interface, including:
- attachments – send and receive attachments in your MyVR inbox
- cc/bcc support – send or receive emails with cc’s and bcc’s
- subject controls – we give you more control over the subject line of each message you send, including the ability to change the subject during a conversation
- message delivery & open notifications – we now show you data around whether your message to a renter is known to have been delivered and opened
Multi-property maps – for clients with a multi-property website, you now have the option to add a ‘map view’ to your website to show the locations of your various properties.
Email design controls – we’ve exposed some simple design tools so you can better match the look and feel of emails we send on your behalf, so that they can include your own logo and colors.
Transactional emails controls – we send a number of transactional emails on your behalf (e.g. reservation confirmation emails, payment reminders, etc). We now expose these templates to you so you can see what’s being sent, we give you the ability to customize these messages, and we warn you when we’re sending them.
Booking & calendar widgets – if you have a 3rd party website managed outside of MyVR, you can now embed your centralized MyVR calendar onto that website, and you can add online bookings to your website with MyVR’s mobile-responsive booking flow widget!
New custom fields – add custom fields to your property data for fields you use often (driving directions, a PDF home manual, etc) and then automatically populate these on your website, automated email communications, and more! You no longer need to customize certain web pages or automated emails by property!
New channel management offerings – we are excited to announce a significantly revamped channel management offering, providing centralized management of listings on HomeAway, VRBO, VacationRentals.com, TripAdvisor, and Flipkey:
- HomeAway for Property Managers - we have re-launched our channel management offering with HomeAway (with 5+ properties), and have added support for online booking and pay-per-booking, in addition to our standard inquiry-based subscription listings
- HomeAway for Owners - we have also added a lighter weight version of channel management with HomeAway for owners (with under 5 properties) so you can also benefit from the automation that channel management can provide!
- TripAdvisor / FlipKey for Property Managers - we have re-launched our channel management offering with TripAdvisor (with 5+ properties) and can support subscription, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-booking.
- TripAdvisor / FlipKey for Owners - we have also added a lighter weight version of channel management with TripAdvisor for owners (with under 5 properties) so you can also benefit from the automation that channel management can provide! Our TripAdvisor for Owners offering supports inquiry-based subscription listings (without a booking commission) and you always receive the renter’s contact information.
Please let us know what you think, and also what other features you want us to work on by clicking on the “Suggestions” tab at the bottom of the MyVR dashboard when you’re logged in!