For the ninth day of MyVR Marketing Tips, navigate through the distracting YouTube videos and pithy quotes on Facebook to update your vacation rental’s Business Page.
Word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals are key reasons to be on Facebook, as is staying connected with past renters; 87% of vacation rental guests have recommended renting a home to a friend.
While you should try to share information on your Facebook Page regularly, getting into the habit can be a bit of a challenge without a plan. Here are a few ideas for information you can share and keep an eye out for.
- Update the cover photo on your business page regularly,
- Promote upcoming local events,
- Highlight recent renovations or additions to your home,
- Share your own photos of your home,
- Share photos of the local community,
- Share positive reviews and recommendations you receive,
- Encourage guests to leave tips on your page,
- Encourage guests to share their own photos with you.
Use your Facebook page to make it easy for past guests to remember how much they enjoyed staying in your home.
This post is part of our 12 Days of Vacation Rental Marketing series. Subscribe to the blog below and we’ll send you an email each day with a new post.