Guest post by Tyann Marcink
Can just the angle or the way you frame a listing photo for your vacation rental property really make that big of a difference? Absolutely.
There is a massive difference between just taking a shot and composing a photograph.
Let’s take a look at an example…
Here are two photos of the same swimming pool. Both of these photos give us basic information that a traveler would be interested in:
- the rental property has access to a swimming pool
- the pool is a decent size
- there are chairs to sit in
- there is a playground nearby
- the area is fenced for safety
However, at which pool would you rather be spending your time? The one in the second photo? Me, too!
Why is that? Let’s take a look at the composition of the photos and the subconscious psychology that is created. Continue Reading…