For the ninth day of MyVR Marketing Tips, navigate through the distracting YouTube videos and pithy quotes on Facebook to update your vacation rental’s Business Page.
Word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals are key reasons to be on Facebook, as is staying connected with past renters; 87% of vacation rental guests have recommended renting a home to a friend.
While you should try to share information on your Facebook Page regularly, getting into the habit can be a bit of a challenge without a plan. Here are a few ideas for information you can share and keep an eye out for.
- Update the cover photo on your business page regularly,
- Promote upcoming local events,
- Highlight recent renovations or additions to your home,
- Share your own photos of your home,
- Share photos of the local community,
- Share positive reviews and recommendations you receive,
- Encourage guests to leave tips on your page,
- Encourage guests to share their own photos with you.
Use your Facebook page to make it easy for past guests to remember how much they enjoyed staying in your home.
- Top 10 Facebook Marketing Stats Every Vacation Rental Owner Should Read
- The Vacation Rental Owners Guide To Facebook Marketing